We inspire spiritual growth through prayer, education, and sacred service.
Centered in God, we envision a world free of judgment and filled with love.
Our Core Values
Unity is part of the larger New Thought movement that started in the 1800s and continues to grow today. Without the heavy dogma, judgment and rigidity of some traditional churches, Unity is a positive, practical, progressive approach to Christianity based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and the power of prayer. We honor the universal truths in all religions and respect each individual’s right to choose a spiritual path.
- Spirit-led: We are open to guidance from Spirit and seek it in all that we do.
- Service: We lovingly serve our spiritual community and the community at large.
- Inclusive: We embrace the unique and diverse experiences of everyone.
- Joy: We express deep and abiding feelings of peace and delight, acknowledging the Christ in each of us.
- Prosperous: This church receives and accepts abundance in all forms, including friendship, financial good, and prosperity.
Basic Unity Principles
There is only One Presence and One Power, active as the universe and as my life, God the good, omnipotent.
Divinity is within all humankind. Jesus Christ is not the great exception, rather the great example.
We create our lives through thinking, feeling and being. What we think about we bring about.
Our lives and our world are transformed through the power of affirmative prayer. Thoughts are things.
Unity is a way of life, actively lived. The good we desire is demonstrated now.