Sunday, June 23 | 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Balancing ‘Doing and BEing’ is about making powerful choices.
We live our lives in constant motion and sometimes find that we feel blocked, stuck or spinning. Typically when this happens we’re looking at things from a singular perspective.
We can select the experiences we want most rather than dashing about trying to do it all.
At the end of this powerful and fun workshop you’ll be able to:
- Look at any situation from a myriad of perspectives
- Choose one perspective from the ones you’ve explored
- Come up with an alive plan of action that arises out of the perspective you’ve chosen
- Find a place of commitment
- Use structure to stay focused on the choice made
Bonus: Observe a face to face coaching demo to help a “lucky” participant Find Balance.
Genuine balance means we connect with our deepest awareness of Presence.